Our practice services diverse sectors, encompassing:
• Mixed use urban re-development,
• Corporate interiors,
• Retail & hospitality design,
• Residential projects of all scales,
• Integrated development of Ecclesiastical sites,
• Medical uses,
• Not-for-profit institutions,
• The media and communications workplace.
Our clients are developers, real estate owners considering development, corporate and union leaderships, faith-based organizations, not-for profits, educators, and private individuals.
We’ve developed a specialty supporting partnerships between church organizations and real-estate developers. The process of re-visioning ecclesiastical properties to accommodate housing and mixed use development while preserving the social heritage and institutions of neighborhood churches.
We are skilled at developing high-performance buildings at the highest levels of environmental stewardship. We have experience in LEED, Passive-House, and are visionary in bringing alternative building technologies to the New York market.